-Seven- -Seven-

well done

Man I've done a few stop motions and they take aaaaaagggges. That's why I laughed when I heard the lyric 'We didn't know that it would take a long, long time.'

This was pretty well done, I liked it :) Its funny, most stop motions I've seen are using inanimate objects to imitate motion. It's weird seeing something that could move by itself doing it.

I like the hat spinning.

Engineered Engineered

awww

That was really good. It's great how the story still got through without any actual words. I really felt for the mum through the whole thing. But it'd be hard not to feel sorry for someone crying with those big eyes.

I got a little confused at the start, with those violent flashes I couldn't figure out if she wanted to have a baby or if she got raped and didn't want to have a baby. And then I couldn't tell if they went to the place to get a baby or to have an abortion. And then when the first jar came out it was all good again cos I understood what was happening and everybody was happy. And then I go back to feeling sorry for the poor legless mutant.

In the end the animation and sound was good, and it had a really good message. Well done:)

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

sad sad sad

this was brilliant dude. Really hit that spot where you really feel for her. I usually end up looking at background stuff and wondering how people managed to animate certain things, so it's a big thing when I think less about how she's animated and more about the girl herself. There's only been a few flash shorts that have done that so far.

The only thing that confused me is why the animation changed so much right at the end. The helicopters and clouds were animated completely differently than the rest of it. I know the colour came in when she got rescued, but the actual style of it changed as well.

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

yum

oh that was just cool. Short, fun and catchy. The characters looked pretty cool.
I do like waffles and pancakes, but i havent had french toast since i was little, i kinda want some now.

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

bloody brilliant

i do understand how many people have already said this, but this thing is bloody brilliant. The animation is smooth, the characters are well drawn and the whole things just flows right to the end.

B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

rock on

i just sent my friend the link to this. he and his friends are going to crack up. they've spent the last few weekends playing halo 3 nonstop. most of what you put in here i recognise from what hes told me, like him having so many more points